Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Too Much Menu, Not Enough Plate

Forgive me, friends, for I have sinned--it's been over eight months since I last blogged. Not the kind of track record that leads to success.

My excuse is honest, if not creative. After taking the Managing Director job at the Sacramento Theatre Company in April 2007, I found there was just a little too much housekeeping needed to clean up the place, and on top of my consulting duties and a joyful season as PA announcer for the Sacramento River Cats, I had to let something go.

Until now.

There have been some amazing things I've learned about leadership, non-profit management, personnel issues, and communication that will not only help provide significant material for this blog but will also fill up the pages of a book I know you'll want to read.

If I ever get around to it. :-)

No comments: